Your suspension's been tuned, your frame is sparkling, and your front and rear tires are sitting pretty at 26 and 29 PSI, respectively. The only thing you can't control? Mother Nature's mood swings. Dry trails beckon, but brisk, almost wintry temperatures won't take a hint. Instead of pacing inside, grab the POC Resistance Softshell Glove and some cool-weather kit, and get out on those dry trails. Made with a brushed softshell fabric, the Resistance both blocks wind and insulates your hands without trapping heat. A longer neoprene cuff helps seal out especially determined gusts, and silicone printing provides precise grip on the bars and levers as you work to get your riding legs back.
- Ride through less-than-ideal temps with warm hands and grip
- Windproof softshell fabric seals out cold gusts
- Brushed interior insulates while remaining breathable
- Silicone printing at brake fingers improves dexterity on levers
- Neoprene cuff seals out cold air and wind
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb lets you snap mid-ride shred shots
- Nose wipe keeps faces and lenses smudge-free
- Item #POC00A8
- Q & A
Good soft shell with out being too hot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these as an alternative to using a full hardshell glove. They do a great job of blocking the wind as they are supposed too. I like the fact that they are not as hot and clunky as a full hardshell and do not have any extra insulation. While they are not as warm as other gloves out there they work well in cooler/windy conditions. Only drawback is that the touch screen panel does not seem to work very well.
Not for cold
Bought them for chilly days and not good.
Good fit, good grip, semi-warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Purchased these gloves for fall riding. They have a great feel, good grip and an excellent fit but they do run on the colder side. I wouldn't take them much below ~35 degrees on a sunny day.