More technical than your local loop.
Cross-country mountain biking is constantly pushed to new limits, with riders proving their physical endurance across hyper-technical courses. Designed for this new breed of cross-country riders and competitive racers, the POC Men's Resistance Pro XC Zip T-Shirt elevates your riding comfort with smartly placed fabrics that regulate your core temperature and prevent irritation from slowing you down.
This technical riding tee (which, frankly, we think of as a full-on jersey) uses lightweight, quick-drying materials for optimal regulation of your core temperature, especially when the mercury skyrockets on summer days. Cordura along the sleeve cuffs adds abrasion and tear-resistant properties to the areas most likely to be accosted by grasping branches on tight trails. Mesh along the back and armpits ventilates sweat-prone zones, alleviating overheating issues when you're riding for an extended duration under oppressive heat.
- Technical tee for cross-country riders and racers
- Light, quick-drying fabric prevents overheating
- Cordura sleeve cuffs are abrasion-resistant
- Mesh armpits, back panel for rapid cooling
- Three rear pockets, plus a zippered pocket
- Full-zip closure for regulating body temperature
- Reflective hits for low-light visibility
- Item #POC009G