Unfortunately, it's time to accept you aren't going to find your missing bike gloves. Yes, they probably did fly off the back of the car after you left them there when you drove away from the trailhead last summer. Now that you've accepted it, replace the dirty, sweat-caked gloves of your memory with the POC Reistance Pro XC instead. It'll soon be covered in dirt and sweat too, but its breathable construction and lightweight palms free of gel padding keep the focus on speed, not cush. If you value grip and precision over plushness on the XC course, the Resistance Pro XC's the glove you'll want.
- Keep the focus on speed in this minimal XC glove
- Light, airy design focuses on breathability and grip
- Durable Cordura nylon reinforcement for longevity
- Padding-free palms provide impressive dexterity on the bars
- Item #POC009O
- Q & A
Good quality lightweight glove. I wear medium in every glove, except POC. They fit fine everywhere but slightly too short for my fingers. Couldnât use and have to return. I suggest going up a size in this glove.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
excellent long finger summer glove. fairly minimal padding. hold up well other than the POC logo started peeling up.