Your kind of riding.
When your barbarian friends head out hooting and grunting to go chase each other down boulder-strewn paths in the woods, you give them a nod and a smile, and wish them well. Then, you pull on the Poc Resistance Pro XC Men's Bib Shorts, pull out your lithe XC rocket, and go do some real riding. Devouring chunky rock gardens with slobbering full-suspension beasts is all well and good for some, but for you, there's nothing quite like smooth ribbons of tacky brown pow stretching for miles ahead.
Poc's Resistance Pro XC Bib Short understands, and it agrees. Reach for this refined XC-specific short before a race or ride on your weightless hardtail and you'll stay cool, dry, and protected without suffering time penalties. Features like fabric resistant to tears and the elements, as well as a chamois molded specifically for an XC riding position, mean you won't have to make concessions to fit and function to not feel weighed down on-course.
- Pedal for your next PR in this XC-specific bib short
- Form-fitting cut ideal for speed-oriented XC riding
- Fabric resists water and dirt on muddy early season days
- Durable Cordura side panels resist tears to protect skin
- VPDS chamois shaped specifically for an XC ride position
- Airy mesh bibs wick moisture and provide gentle support
- Elastic leg gripper holds hems in place without pinching
- Item #POC009L