Stand up against the weather.
Fight back against the wind, rain, and cool weather on your next ride with the POC Men's Resistance Pro Enduro Rain Jacket. The 3-layer, DWR-treated fabric is robust and built to withstand rough conditions, but still has a low bulk for easy packing, and its sleeves are reinforced with Vectran to provide abrasion resistance and an added touch of protection against crashes. Then, its brushed inside collar adds cozy comfort on chilly descents, and fully taped seams and waterproof zippers bolster your defense against the elements even more. Adjustable closures at the hem and sleeve cuffs help customize your level of protection, and the reflective label boosts your overall visibility on low-light rides.
- Resilient bike jacket for protection from the elements
- Stretchy fabric offers water-resistance and breathability
- Sealed seams and waterproof zippers keep moisture out
- Regular fit allows room for layers underneath
- Reinforced sleeves with Vectran boosts abrasion resistance
- Brushed inside collar adds cozy comfort
- Multiple zippered pockets store mid-ride essentials
- Item #POC009E
- Q & A
Love this jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 195lbs
This is a great jacket for road or trail; I use it on the road over thermal garments and on the trail for extra protection from the wind. High quality throughout; the zippers are amazing.