Meet in the middle.
Balancing protection with mobility in enduro riding is a delicate undertaking. In an ideal world, we'd all ride with the protection of a boxing glove and the dexterity of a paper-thin XC glove, but in reality, we settle for something in-between. POC understands, and it caters to the middle ground of enduro with the Resistance Pro Enduro Glove. With strategic padding across the knuckles, the Resistance will come between you and a hard branch or rock without impacting your control in the cockpit. It receives a boost of durability with strategic panels of Cordura acting as reinforcement in high-wear areas, while the rest of the glove features a flexible, breathable construction that keeps your hands dry and free to move.
- Enduro glove blends precision with light protection
- Strategically placed Cordura for extra durability
- Breathable back and palm wick moisture as you ride
- VPD 2.0 padding adds protection to the knuckles
- Silicon print on brake fingers for extra dexterity
- Touchscreen-compatible thumbs let you stay in touch
- Terrycloth nose wipe at thumb keeps your face clean
- Item #POC009F
- Q & A
Good So Far, But Iffy on the Durability
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Coming off riding with Hestra's All Mountain Sr gloves (bomber) for the past 3 years, I was nervous about not having the same level of protection. But, the breathability of these has been a welcome change. As for protection, I've hit my knuckles on a couple tree branches & taken a good spill and my hands have been unscathed.
As for sizing - my hands measured as a perfect Medium, but the fingers are pretty short. I'll be going with a Large next time.
Now the downside - after only 2 weeks of riding, I already have stitching coming undone. I'm hoping this is a fluke, as my brother loves POC gloves, but I'm pretty disappointed by how soon this happened.