Meeting the rigorous demands of enduro racers and all-mountain riders, the POC Resistance Enduro Glove offers just enough protection from trail mishaps without sacrificing grip or dexterity when you're conquering rowdy terrain. The perforated palm releases excess heat and perspiration that's pent up, ensuring your hands don't overheat when you're climbing for the wicked downhill section that follows. This palm offers a smooth, supple feel with a robust fabric that's both flexible and abrasion-resistant.
Silicone-printed finger overlays help you modulate the brakes when you're pummeling down steep terrain and punching over rocks and roots with speed. The thumb is touchscreen-compatible, allowing you switch up tracks, snap picturesque photos, and track your progress on your smartphone. Along the back of the hand, a stretchy, breathable fabric precisely conforms to your hands. Please note, POC claims this particular glove runs small for the utmost in grip and control at high speeds.
- Dexterous control for enduro and all-mountain
- Precise fit runs tighter for greater control
- Smooth, supple palm with breathable perforations
- Stretchy, breathable fabric along back of hand
- Silicone overlays for enhanced brake modulation
- Terrycloth wipe won't scratch facial skin
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb panel
- Item #POC00A9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are great gloves. Solid grip and very comfortable.
The Pox Resistance Enduro Glove fits perfectly, and provides the right balance of comfort and control that I look for in mountain bike gloves. The quality of the build is extremely high, and they work great on the mountain bike trails here in park city.
Nice and snug, this glove fits great while offering nice dexterity.