Not content with being overly baggy, the POC Men's Raceday Enduro Short provides the knee-draping length for these aggressive all-mountain riding and enduro racing, but it's tailored to reduce excess bagginess and the sloppy fit usually associated with gravity-oriented apparel. The short itself is comprised of a lightweight woven stretch fabric that rapidly wicks moisture and dries quickly, so you won't be slogging down the trail as an overly hot, sweaty mess in summertime.
They're coated with a water and dirt-resistant treatment that sheds oncoming moisture and flinging muck from sticking to this short, making them a breeze to wipe off after riding and highly protective during rides in wet weather. POC reinforced the short along the seat with a Cordura stretch panel, as to prevent abrasion from wearing them thin over time. They're also reinforced along the side panels and knees with abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric, seeing these zones are prone to ripping and fraying when you slide out on the trail or suffer a nasty spill at high speeds.
Zippered side vents are lined with breathable mesh, so you can open them up to release excess warmth when you're climbing under the hot summer sun. These vents double as large pockets, meaning you'll have plenty of storage for everyday riding essentials, small tools, and energy-fueling snacks. It's finished with adjustable waist tabs for securing them without slipping as you pedal, as well as a reflective POC logo for standing out after dark.
- Purpose built for enduro racing and all-mountain riding
- Longer for use with pads, but tailored to reduce bagginess
- Lightweight woven stretch keeps you comfortable and flexible
- Water and dirt-repellent for riding in wet, mucky conditions
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant Cordura in high-wear zones
- Large zippered side vents help you regulate your temperature
- Zippered side vents double as pockets for trail-savvy storage
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters provide a fine-tuned fit
- Item #POC00CD