All that lies between you and the finish line is impossibly steep grades, aggressive berms, and some burly drops. No problem, right? Well, not for the POC Men's Raceday DH Jersey. This performance downhill mountain bike jersey is engineered to offer comfort, protection, and aerodynamic efficiency for white knuckle thrill rides.
The front panel features an integrated wind membrane that deflects wind around you for improved aerodynamics, and mesh at the back lets air pass through more easily for less drag, plus the added bonus of better ventilation. Elastic at the cuffs and hem prevent the jersey from ballooning out with air when you get going fast. Stretch fabric lets you move freely and wicks moisture to help you stay dry and cool. POC also added a lightweight 3/4-length back protector to help soften the blow when you wipe out coming around a banked turn a little too fast.
- Downhill race jersey for those with a need for speed
- Stretch fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Wind membrane deflects air for aerodynamic efficiency
- Mesh back is breathable and reduces turbulence
- 3/4 back protector offers lightweight impact absorption
- Elastic cuffs and hem for less drag
- Reinforced elbow fabric increases durability
- Item #POC00CC
- Q & A
Awesome shirt, but...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Was super stoked on receiving this shirt; great material, great features, however once I tried it on, I noticed that it was a tad shorter (in the front) than I would have liked. I am 5'11" 165 lbs and mostly torso, so I struggle with medium shirts being too short or large shirts being too baggy. I know that when you're riding, you're mostly in the crouched position but once you're up and standing, there's not much more than a high five preventing you from showing off your stomach. Guess I'll continue my quest for finding the Holy Grail of mtn biking shirts for tall, skinny, torso-y guys. Thanks anyway POC.