Take your protection further.
Jeremy Jones regularly ventures into some of the most dangerous and challenging terrain on Earth, where the threat of avalanches, exposed rocks, and endless tumbles are ever-present. So it should be no surprise that he demands the absolute best in protection when he's exploring remote ranges from Alaska to Nepal. That's where his signature POC Fornix Backcountry MIPS Jeremy Jones Helmet comes in.
Based on the top-shelf Fornix helmet, this helmet improves on the proven performance of In-Mold construction with EPS foam by adding aramid reinforcements in the bridge, which disperses energy over a wider range for better impact absorption. MIPS technology reduces rotational forces, such as the type you're likely to encounter when moving at high speeds down a steep slope. Adjustable vents can be opened up during tough ascents or closed in the middle of brutal snow storms, keeping you comfortable from the resort to the backcountry.
- Light and tough protection for serious shredding
- MIPS reduces rotational forces from oblique impacts
- Aramid-reinforced shell improves energy absorption
- EPS liner is lightweight and absorbs impacts
- Adjustable ventilation helps you stay comfortable
- Goggle vents prevent lens from fogging
- Size adjustment system for secure and comfy fit
- Fixed goggle clips keeps goggles in place
- Item #POC008B