With airy fabrics and stylish patterning, POC's Fondo Gradient Light jersey makes summer riding a breeze. It trades out the race-bred elastane of POC's Raceday line for lightweight and breathable polyester that wick moisture quickly away to keep you cool and dry through the miles. Whether you're kitting up for a Sunday coffee ride or embarking on an epic mountain century, this jersey's relaxed fit provides pinch-free comfort and freedom of motion with a streamlined profile that won't leave flaps of fabric flapping in the wind.
- A summer weight jersey for training and casual rides
- Breathable fabrics dry fast to keep you cool
- Soft cuffs and collar add extra comfort
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation
- Silicone tabs hold waist hem in place
- Three rear pockets and a zippered phone pocket stow essentials
- Item #POC008H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120lbs
I am petite and short waisted and this jersey fits! I wore this on a 50 mile ride in 50-65 degree weather. It kept me cool climbing steep ascents and zipped up, offered great protection (along with arm warmers and and an under layer, of course). The fit is slim but flattering and would be great alone for the hottest days. I purchased the blue jersey and I love the gradations of color. I just wish the pockets were a little larger. Other than that minor criticism, I love the jersey and plan to order the pink version.
Can you advise when the Blue is going to be available in size Medium?