Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Essential Road Thermal Tight
Staying comfortable on frosty rides isn't a task that should be taken lightly. Gale-force winds, and sudden downpour can take a toll on your kit, and leave you with a wicked case of the sniffles that stick around for weeks. That's why we think its important to make pieces like the POC Essential Road Thermal Tights a part of your getup when the weather is questionable. These winter-ready tights cover your gams with serious fabric that supports your muscles, cut through the wind and water, and offer a soft, brushed lining that traps heat within its fibers to keep you feeling toasty while you ride.
The Thermal Tights feature windproof front panels, and a 5000g/m² water resistance to keep you dry when cold showers roll through. They are constructed with a multi-panel fit, wrapping your muscles for support, while keeping seams out of the way thanks to their flat-lock construction. On top you'll find soft, elastic suspenders that comfortably stay in place without cutting into your shoulders, and a large mesh panel in back for boosting breathability when you warm up.
- Thermal tights for taking on the winter roads
- Windproof front panels slice through cold breezes
- Stay dry thanks to 5000g/m² construction
- Brushed inside elevates comfort and traps heat
- Lock your hems in place with 4.5cm elastic at bottom
- Elastic straps stay in place comfortably
- No padding included so you can pair your favorite chamois
- Item #POC00C0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.