Essential Mesh Glove
Just what you need for summer trail rides, the POC Essential Mesh Gloves feature a highly breathable, stretchy elastane and polyester mesh backpanel that wraps around the back of the hand with well-ventilated comfort. Silicone print grippers on the palm ensure a secure grip, and an oversized pull tab at the center palm makes pulling them on and off simple. Plus, a terry cloth thumb wipe keeps your nose from dripping after intense descents.
- Stretchy, breathable mountain biking gloves for summer rides
- Mesh backpanel promotes cooling ventilation on hot days
- Four-way stretch fabric provides the perfect fit every time
- Silicone print on palm ensures a secure grip
- Terrycloth nose wipe helps clear up runny noses
- Item #POC00E9
- Q & A
Thin and Breathable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are thin, breathe well, and offer enough protection to inspire confidence when pushing hard on the bike. If you're racing enduro or riding downhill I'd probably opt for something more robust, but these are perfect for trail and XC days.
Love the thin ones
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
These are great! I like super thin gloves so I can feel the bars a bit..... and these are great! They offer some good grip when you get sweating, but the pack panel mesh keeps you cool!