Select style & size:Select options
Give your eyes a little extra protection with the Did Glacier Jeremy Jones Edition Sunglasses from POC. Designed from extensive feedback with backcountry snowboarder Jeremy Jones, these glasses excel on those long days of exposure at altitude where the sun's rays are intense and are reflecting off all of the powder. It combats the extreme light with very dark grey lenses made by Carl Zeiss Vision with a 5.5-percent VLT and blinders that minimize the light penetration around the frame. Ripel coating keeps the lenses clean and the anti-fog treatment prevents fogging during high effort activities. The Grilamid frame is slim, durable, and lightweight and the side panels are made of laser cut goatskin.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extra sun protection for those at altitude and facing reflecting rays
- Dark tint blocks the bulk of the incoming light
- Goatskin side panels minimize light coming in around the frames
- Treated to avoid fogging and repel grime
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and durable
- Item #POC00CW