Pursue your childhood dreams of conquering burly lines in British Columbia, climbing precarious ladders of the North Coast, and charging down faces of bedrock that protrude from the undergrowth like the ruins of ancient civilizations, but do your best to keep your wits about you with help from POC's Coron Air Spin Helmet. This full-face helmet has you covered, packing the heat when it comes to technology with EPP multi-impact foam, thick fiberglass, and POC's newly engineered Spin technology that helps dissipate and absorb rotational forces and impacts.
Th Coron Air Spin boasts a hefty combination of burly materials, style, and comfort packed into one piece. Starting with the thick fiberglass shell, the helmet absorbs impact, while the EPP foam soaks up hits to reduce transfer of energy from crashes. This combines with POC's Spin technology, which sits directly against your noggin in the form of pads that can shear in any direction during oblique impact, reducing rotational forces. The pads are all removable and washable, so after a summer scorcher you can freshen things up for the next ride. Large vents push air through the helmet via a series of internal channels that boost the level of ventilation beyond what we normally find in a full-face helmet, keeping you as cool as possible while fully covered. The chin bar gives you a shield in the event of big crashes, and adjustable vent features breakaway technology to protect the neck in case of impact.
- A full-face helmet loaded with new POC technology
- Spin pads rotate to dissipate oblique impacts
- Multi-impact EPP liner absorbs big hits
- Burly fiberglass shell protects in crashes
- Ear chambers designed to support balance and hearing
- Breakaway visor designed to protect neck in crash
- Light weight with ample venting for all day wear
- Removable pads for easy washing on hot days
- Item #POC00AZ