Big on strength, low on weight.
Shaving excess weight while remaining incredibly strong during the event of a catastrophic crash, the POC Coron Air Carbon Spin Helmet features a lightweight carbon fiber shell with an EPP foam liner that's good for multiple impacts. This means you won't have to replace your full face helmet after taking a small digger in the bike park or flying off a boardwalk while stepping to North Shore-style obstacles in the woods. Not only is it incredibly lightweight and strong, but it's well-ventilated with mesh-lined channels throughout that circulate airflow to prevent overheating on those hot summer days.
Best of all, it's packing POC's newest Spin rotational impact protection system, which allows the helmet to rotate independently around your noggin during an angled impact with the ground, subsequently reducing rotational forces transmitted through the helmet. If you do crash really badly, there's even cheek pads that can be easily taken out in the case of an emergency, as to mitigate damage to an already hurt neck from wrenching off the helmet. Other useful features include a breakaway visor for a bit more safety during a crash, as well as seamless integration with POC's newest Ora mountain bike goggle.
- Lightweight full face helmet doesn't skimp on protection
- POC's Spin protection system reduces rotational forces
- Carbon fiber shell optimizes its strength-to-weight
- EPP foam is good for multiple or successive impacts
- Ventilation ports throughout for cooling airflow
- Visor breaks off to mitigate damage during an impact
- Cheek pads are removable after a catastrophic crash
- Seamless integration with POC's Ora mountain bike goggle
- Item #POC00B0