Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Ridge Dropper Seatpost
PNW components are meant to get you out and riding without breaking the bank. Their start in the Pacific Northwest fueled the brand's fire for crafting quality components that can take us out on the most remote trails or even just get us going with new parts. The Ridge Dropper Seatpost is one we're loving because of its suitability for riders who want to test out droppers for the first time. It's a bit burlier than other posts by PNW, but we're seeing the same reliability we're used to from the brand. The Ridge Dropper Seatpost is host to a sealed air cartridge, which is simple to maintain and guaranteed to last the miles it will see, and a coil spring that offers consistent performance over time.
- For riders who want to remix their rides and test out a dropper seatpost
- Internal routing method for a clean and sophisticated design
- Reliability for riding long miles over time
- Remote lever kit not included
- Aluminum construction that's burly and guaranteed for miles on end
- Item #PNW000Y
- 6061 alloy
- 31.6mm, 30.9mm
- Claimed Weight
- [125mm] 1lb 4.8oz (590g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.