Select Style & Size
- A sweptback handlebar to keep you riding for the long haul
- 10° back sweep and 5° upsweep for more neutral shoulder position
- Aluminum alloy construction is lightweight and durable
- Item #PNW000D
- 2014 aluminum alloy
- [up] 5-degree, [back] 10-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 11.8oz (334g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2021
Overview is spot on
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 8"
- 175 lbs
Chromag BZA carbon handlebar was beating me up. The PNW Range handlebar really does provide a more comfortable ride with the 10-degree back sweep and vibration dampening qualities from the special aluminum. I can't say I feel "flex," but there is a definite reduction in trail chatter. I gained about a quarter pound, but it's not noticeable when riding. What is noticeable is the muted trail feel and a lack of finger numbness.