Select Style & Size:
Rainier IR V3 Dropper Seatpost
The Rainer dropper post has earned a solid reputation for consistent, reliable performance, so rather than changing the formula entirely PNW opts for some minor refinements that make this third-generation the best one yet. Travel is increased, and the travel is now adjustable in 5mm increments so you can fine-tune the fit if your ideal travel is somewhere between 170 and 200mm. At the same time, the post's total length is shortened, which is always a good thing—especially for bikes with interrupted or shortened seat tubes.
- Reliable, affordable dropper with a wide range of travel options
- Tool-less travel adjust for dialing in the perfect fit
- Shortened total length fits a wider range of bikes
- Sealed air cartridge offers smooth actuation
- Constructed from lightweight but tough 7075 aluminum
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for good measure
- Remote sold separately
- Item #PNW0016
- 7075 aluminum alloy
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [125mm travel] 393mm, [150mm travel] 443mm, [170mm travel] 483mm, [200mm travel] 543mm
- 125, 150, 170, 200mm
- Claimed Weight
- [125mm travel] 1lb 1.2oz (545g), [150mm travel] 1lb 4.3oz (575g), [170mm] 1lb 5.3oz (605g), [200mm travel] 1lb 6.6oz (640g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.