Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Loam Dropper Seatpost
Replacing the PNW Bachelor Dropper Post, the Loam Dropper brings many of the same features we loved on the Bachelor with great frame compatibility and a lighter weight. A redesigned stanchion allows less of the post to be inserted in the frame, so more frames can accommodate the dropper post and riders can run a post with more travel. Like the Rainer Gen 3, the new Loam Dropper allows you to customize the suspension travel by reducing the travel up to 25mm in 5mm increments. Finally, an updated actuator boasts PNW's smoothest action ever for better overall ride quality as you hit the trail.
- PNW's newest dropper to give you greater confidence on the trails
- Redesigned stanchion for shorter insertion length, fitting more frames
- Travel adjust allows for reducing travel in 5mm increments up to 35mm
- Updated actuator for smoother operation
- Lever sold separately for personal selection
- Item #PNW0018
- 7075 alloy
- 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- [125mm] 385mm, [150mm] 440mm, [175mm] 480mm, [200mm] 540mm
- 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
- yes, internal routing
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9 x 125mm] 456g, [30.9 x 150mm] 504g, [30.9 x 170mm] 532g, [30.9 x 200mm] 576g, [31.6 x 125mm] 474g, [31.6 x 150mm] 524g, [31.6 x 170mm] 554g, [31.6 x 200mm] 598g, [34.9 x 125mm] 576g, [34.9 x 150mm] 638g, [34.9 x 170mm] 674g, [34.9 x 200mm] 734g
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.