Select Style & Size
Coast Suspension Dropper Seatpost
PNW brings us a dropper post fit for any bike with the Coast Suspension Dropper. It is the perfect match for your gravel bike, touring rig, or even commuter with 100 or 120mm of travel and 40mm of suspension. The suspension absorbs the small bumps we encounter on both gravel roads and pavement, allowing us to stay seated to pedal through the chop more efficiently. 100 - 120mm of travel allows us to get behind our saddle to lower our center of gravity for descending, as well as more comfortably wait for that light to turn green when riding in town.
- Suspension dropper seatpost to smooth the ride on your any-road bike
- 40mm air-tunable suspension allows you to customize ride feel
- 100mm or 120mm of travel is a sweet spot for gravel droppers
- Compatible with both drop and flat bar levers, sold separately
- Able to route cable internally or externally
- Item #PNW0012
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- [27.2mm] 380mm, [30.9mm, 31.6mm] 400mm
- [suspension] 40mm, [dropper] (27.2mm) 100mm, (30.9mm, 31.6mm) 120mm
- Recommended Use
- gravel, trail, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 14, 2021
This works perfect!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 30.9 120 mm Drop
- 5` 7"
- 210 lbs
I recently purchased this because 1. I HATE stopping to adjust my seat post right before a decent or climb. 2. I have lower back issues so the suspension really softens the blows from hard impact due to having a Hard Tail. I love it and am going to buy another one for my wife.
June 14, 2020
Does this come with a dropper lever?