Select style & size:Select options
Find your flow.
A few seasons riddled with frequent stops to readjust your saddle height at every change in grade has you looking to preserve your flow with a PNW Components Bachelor 150 Dropper Seatpost with Internal Routing. Boasting light actuations and a sealed damping cartridge this dropper puts adjustment at the tip of your finger to manage transitions from high-speed singletrack to stomach-dropping descents with a deft press of its handlebar-mounted lever.
PNW incorporates an air chamber that gives the rider customizable control over the post's return rate, which mean you get to choose how swiftly the post returns to full extension when the lever is pressed and the saddle's unweighted. At the bars a streamlined, ambidextrous lever integrates cleanly on either side of the handlebar for quick access to dropper action whenever you need it.
- Transition quickly between climbs, flats, and descents
- Sealed damping cartridge for smooth, light actuation
- Lever cleanly integrates on right or left side of the bars
- Air chamber allows return rate adjustment
- Get clean frame lines with internal cable routing
- Item #PNW0001
- Q & A
No Bull, Just A Workhorse Dropper
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have this mounted up on my Niner Sir 9 - I managed to squeeze a 170mm post on it and it essentially has turned it into a full on rowdy trail hardtail. Its awesome.
- My initial dropper I bought essentially didn't work. Bummer. I hit up PNW Component's warranty dept and the founder personally reached out to me and got me another sent out pronto. Pretty rad.
Since then, zero issues. Works flawlessly. Though they did include a 1x style lever with it, I had an anodized Raceface Turbine remote lever that I use with it.
If you're looking for a bomber dropper lever that is 150mm or bigger and comes with a lever, look no further! Pretty awesome post - if you have any other questions on it or are interested this dropper for your bike, feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to help!
Great post, fully sealed easy install no need to rebuild it once a year! Also runs the new style lever that’s more modeled after a shift lever vs the one in the photo.