Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Summit 7 Alpine Touring Binding
Perfectly crafted for lighter weight skiers, Plum Tech’s Summit 7 is packed with all of the tech of its burlier Summit 12, but with lighter DIN adjustments. The Summit transition from ski to hike modes by rotating the heel, while the brake retracts in ski mode similar to alpine bindings. Three heel riser positions can easily be tweaked with your pole, and a wide base plate pairs with raised toe piece for a lightweight setup that doesn’t slow you down on the skin to the top.
- Touring bindings that climb light but descend with power
- Lighter tuned DIN retention is optimized for lighter skiers
- Three heel risers assist with steep skintracks
- Releasable brake and crampon slot customize security
- Adjustable baseplate allows 35mm of different boot lengths
- Compatible with tech boots
- Item #PLMA010
- 7075 aluminum
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 100mm, 120mm
- Brakes Included
- Heel Elevators
- 59mm, 84mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- backcountry touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.