3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Summit 12 Alpine Touring Binding
You can find the Summit 12 Alpine Touring Binding at the peak of Plum's performance. Plum's burliest binding, the Summit sports a solid 12 release rating for rowdier downhill riding, and it weighs a little over a pound each to keep you light on your feet during the ascent. The Summit transition from ski to hike modes by rotating the heel, and the brake retracts in ski mode similar to alpine bindings. The brake is also releasable, and there's a slot for crampons so you can customize. The baseplate adjusts 35mm to accommodate different boot lengths, and the toe is compatible with tech boots.
- Backcountry binding balances uphill-lightness with downhill power
- 12 release rating is the highest release rating from Plum
- Two heel risers assist with steep skintracks
- Releasable brake and crampon slot customize security
- Adjustable baseplate allows 35mm of different boot lengths
- Compatible with tech boots
- Item #PLMA011
- 7075 aluminum
- Release Rating
- 5.5 - 12
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- leash included
- Heel Elevators
- 3 position
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 15.4oz (890g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.