Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pika Alpine Touring Binding
Nearly over a pound, the Plum Pika Alpine Touring Binding is most certainly a lightweight option for backcountry skiing. It's the beefier version of Plum's lightweight options, with added features for convenience and comfort on the tour. For starters, the Pika actually comes with adjustable release ratings to promote a safer ski tour. Plum also added a heel pad to absorb shocks and reduce wear off the tech pins whenever you drop a cliff, and there's a heel riser to assist you up steep skin tracks. Too Facile technology offers an easier entry compared to most tech bindings, and there are attachments for crampons and brakes for further customization.
- Lightweight alpine tour binding for backcountry skiing
- Lateral and forward release ratings from 4 - 10
- Too Facile technology ensures an easy entry
- Heel rail adjusts 20mm (3 boot sizes)
- Heel pad adds shock absorption
- Heel riser assists with steep skin tracks
- Attachments for crampons and brakes (sold separately)
- Compatible with ski boots outfitted with tech inserts
- Item #PLM000P