Why We Like The Plum Tech Bindings Karibou 7 Stopper Touring Bindings
The Plum Tech Bindings Karibou 7 Stopper Touring Bindings are here for all the lightweight touring enthusiasts looking for a binding to match their freeride style. The maximum DIN of 7 offers plenty of strength for lighter folks to set their edges firmly into the mountain and maintains great power transmission. The lightweight bindings are incredible on steep skin tracks, saving our legs so we can still ride our way down through powder fields in style.
- Touring bindings for big-mountain backcountry missions
- 7 DIN is for lightweight skiers who want to ski hard
- Heel risers allow us to find a comfortable stance
- 4mm of elasticity at the rear, 8mm in the front
- Improved balance between bumper and heel pad
- Elastic response system under the toe plate optimizes ski flex
- Lightweight construction saves our legs on the skin track
- Compatible with tech fittings
- Item #PLMA01B
- aluminum 7075, steel, POM
- Release Rating
- 3.5 - 7
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 85-100mm, 100-130mm
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- automatic brake system, elastic response system
- Heel Elevators
- 0mm, 5.9mm, 8.4mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 3.9oz (565g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help