Guide M Stopper Alpine Touring Binding
Guides generally have to go farther, faster, and set the skintrack for their clients. Your crew usually takes turns setting the skintrack, but you'd still like to beat them to the top and leave the best line down the mountain, and Plum's Guide M Stopper Alpine Touring Binding is just the tool for the job. The binding has a minimalist design that only adds two pounds to your touring setup, and there are two heel elevators for when your over caffeinated touring partner starts setting the track too steep.
- Lightweight alpine touring binding for backcountry skiing
- Adjustable release accommodates intermediate to advanced skiers
- Two heel elevators help save your legs for the descent
- Machined from aerospace-grade aluminum for added durability
- Brakes and crampon slot included
- Accommodates skiers between 110 and 264 pounds
- Based out of France, Plum specializes in lightweight touring bindings
- Item #PLM000H
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2019
I love these things. They are lightweight, durable, and it’s a simple / user friendly design.