Select style & size:Select options
Eterlou Splitboard Binding
Despite its similar functionality, the Eterlou is certainly more effective out of the resort than in. Its walk mode includes two heel risers to assist you on steeper ascents. Plum uses the same quick-and-easy interface as Voile to quicken transitions from walk to ride. The Eterlou is also compatible with Plum's splitboard crampons for steep and icy tours.
Apart from those backcountry-specific features, the Eterlou feels as rigorous and comfortable as regular snowboard bindings. Its highback and ankle strap are fully padded, which is uncommon in splitboard bindings, and the toe strap locks you into the solid, surprisingly light aluminum baseplate for a stiff ride wherever you roam.
- Versatile splitboard binding for resort or backcountry
- Padded highback with quick-and-easy angle adjustments
- Walk mode includes two heel risers (50mm, 65mm)
- Aluminum baseplate is lightweight and stiff
- Padded ankle strap and toe strap provide locked in security
- Compatible with all splitboards with Voile inserts
- Item #PLM000S