Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hydration Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tokul X.C. 12L Backpack
A perfect partner for long weekend rides, the Tokul X.C pack has everything you need for a few hours out on the trail. With an included hydration reservoir and dedicated storage solutions, including a secure helmet carry, you'll be able to keep important gear close by as you ride deeper into the mountains.
- Low-profile hydration pack for long rides on mountain trails
- Included reservoir offers a fast flow rate for efficient hydration
- Magnetic attachment points keep the drinking hose secure as you ride
- Front stash pocket expands to securely carry your helmet
- Airy foam back panel ensures ventilation and a comfortable carry
- Internal organization with two pump sleeves keeps bike gear close by
- Hydration pocket keeps the reservoir in place on bumpy trails
- Item #CAS00FU
- 160D nylon, 210D nylon, water-resistant coating
- 12L (732cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- adjustable, mesh
- Waist Belt
- adjustable webbing strap
- Hydration Compatible
- 3L reservoir
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 3L Big Zip EVO reservoir
- front panel
- [external] 1 expandable stash/helmet carry, 1 reservoir, [internal] 1 zippered mesh, 3 mesh stash, 2 pump sleeves
- Helmet Carry
- front stash pocket
- 6 x 7.5 x 18in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, hiking, running, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 26, 2020
Great pack for 2-3 hour rides
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
I have been very pleased with this backpack so far. The 3L water bladder fits well and is easy to access, and the magnets on the tub and chest strap keep the tube out of the way when riding. It fits most of the essentials you'd need for a 2-3 hour ride, and the venting system on the back is a nice feature as well. I do find that it can be a little uncomfortable at times if items shift in the bag, but overall this bag does exactly what it's supposed to do and I love it.