Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Siouxon 10L Backpack
The Platypus Siouxon Hydration Pack is made for steep hiking and steep biking. This adventure-ready backpack features a helmet carry system, fleece-lined eyewear pocket, waist belt with zip pockets, and a convenient hydration hose in the shoulder straps, which means it's prepared to handle intense bike rides and long hiking treks. Its main compartment has multiple mesh pockets to store your repair kit and snacks, and the two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
Since the Siouxon Hydration Pack is made from 210D nylon with a PU coating and YKK zippers, it naturally repels water and stains after each use. Even if it happens to rain, there's an easy-to-use rain cover in the bottom pocket so your gear stays safe and dry without any added hassle of carrying a plastic poncho. And since this pack is from Platypus, it has a three liter wide-mouth Big Zip reservoir, magnetic hose clip, reflective detailing, and a ventilated suspension to keep you cool as you ride.
- A sleek all-mountain hydration pack for short day hikes
- Water-resistant nylon defends against light precipitation
- Breathable mesh back panel offers a comfortable carry
- Carry system includes a stretch pocket for your helmet
- Includes a Platypus bladder for easy on-the-go hydration
- Pull out the included rain cover if it starts to storm
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible during late night trails
- Item #CAS00G1
- Q & A
Love this backpack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super comfy backpack with a good variety of pockets. The mesh panel was really nice to prevent your back from getting too sweaty. It is compact but still has great carrying capacity for day hikes or bike rides!