Select Style & Size:
Quench your thirst from nature.
The Platypus MetaBottle with Microfilter combines a one-liter portable water bottle with a backcountry-ready filter that removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria and protozoa, including E.coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Salmonella, and Cholera. The MetaBottle features a two-piece design for easy cleaning in the dishwasher, as well as a wide opening for fitting in ice cubes.
This filter and bottle combination is a practical solution for cleaning water from streams, lakes, and taps. Best of all, the system uses a shake-to-clean technique for rapid filtration of two liters per minute. It filters up to 1000 liters of water before requiring replacement. Please note, it won't filter out chemicals from polluted water sources, such as industrial contaminants.
- Drink safely from streams and natural water sources
- Filters out 99.9% of harmful bacteria and protozoa
- Shake-to-clean technique filters 2-liters per minute
- Filters 1000-liters of water before replacement
- MetaBottle is dishwasher-friendly (filter is not)
- Wide opening for fits ice cubes
- Item #CAS00BH
- [top half] polypropylene, [bottom half] TPE
- 99.9% of protozoa & bacteria
- hollow fiber
- Pore Size
- 0.2 micron
- Cartridge Life
- 1000 L
- 1 L
- 2 L/min
- Field Cleanable
- yes, tool-free, shake-to-clean technique
- 3.7 x 9.4 in
- Claimed Weight
- 8.5 oz
- Recommended Use
- camping, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.