Select Style & Size
B-Line X.C. 8L Backpack
Designed with muddy trails and cross-country singletrack in mind, Platypus' B-Line 8.0 Backpack is a superb way to stay hydrated and and well-equipped when you're eating up miles on your mountain bike. Designed specifically for women, the B-Line features an anatomically shaped waist belt and shoulder straps, with Platypus' RidgeAir back panel providing the breathable comfort of ridged foam ventilation channels and mesh padding. The B-Line comes with a three-liter reservoir and tons of storage for a patch kit, snacks, safety supplies, and whatever else you need to have a great ride.
- A hydration-equipped pack for cross-country mountain biking
- Durable fabrication defends against mud and light weather
- Padded, ventilated back panel ensures comfortable wear on the trail
- Hose routing and magnetic retention make staying hydrated easier
- Dedicated storage for helmet, pumps, gear, and more
- Reflective detailing adds safety to late night rides
- Item #CAS00FV
- 160D nylon, 210D nylon, water-resistant
- 8L (488cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 3L Big Zip EVO
- [external] 1 front stash (helmet), 1 zippered hydration, 2 zippered waist belt, [internal] 1 zippered mesh, 3 mesh stash, 2 pump sleeves
- Helmet Carry
- top straps
- 8 x 6.5 x 17in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- mountai-biking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2019
also is the water bladder and tubes removable so it can be inserted into a regular backpack?
December 8, 2019
Does the hydration pack include all hoses and mouth pieces?