Reunion Softshell Jacket
Hardshells are absolutely essential for winter skiing, especially when it's dumping pow, but they can be quite uncomfortable when you're spring skiing under a warmer sun. This season, hike the park and shred the slush with the Planks Men's Reunion Softshell Jacket keeping you comfy. It's far more breathable and stretchier than the standard hardshell, and it has just enough water-resistance to fend off snow spray and the occasional face plant. The hood adjusts over both helmets and/or beanies with ease, and there are pockets for media players, lift passes, and more. Flat knit ribbed hem and cuffs add a classic look that goes from resort to ski town with ease.
- Softshell jacket built for sunny, spring skiing
- RideDry softshell is stretchy, breathable, and water-resistance
- Mesh lining with fleece back for a bit of welcoming warmth
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Pockets for smartphones, lift passes, and more
- Item #PLA001K