Trail 429 Pro X01 Eagle Enduro Mountain Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Complete Trail Full Suspension Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Pivot Trail 429 Pro X01 Eagle Enduro Mountain Bike
Straddling the line between a lightweight trail bike and an aggressive all-mountain machine, the Pivot Trail 429 Enduro feels fast and lively no matter where we take it. This Enduro kit comes with the same 120mm of rear travel as the standard Trail 429, but sees a bit more travel in the front with its 140mm FOX 36 fork, as well as a more downhill-friendly FOX Float X rear shock. The longer fork also slackens the head angle out to 66 degrees for greater stability at high speeds. Pivot's DW-Link suspension provides a bottomless feel on the descents and a stable platform while we're pedaling, and its hollow-core molded frame technology makes for a lightweight yet tough carbon frame.
The Trail 429 Pro is specced with parts that make it enduro or cross-country ready, depending on what we're feeling that day. The SRAM X01 components bring great performance in a lightweight package, with the 12-speed Eagle range helping us tackle steep climbs and fast downhills without stalling or spinning out. SRAM also takes care of braking duties, with 4-piston G2 RSC brakes that stop on a dime. DT Swiss rims are specced in a 30mm inner width, paired with Maxxis Dissector tires that grip well on most surfaces without feeling sluggish or slow-rolling.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Pivot's Trail 429 in a mean and fast enduro configuration
- Enduro build kit sees more travel and burlier parts
- DW-Link suspension provides a bottomless feel but climbs efficiently
- 29in wheels roll fast and are paired with aggressive tread
- Flip-chip offers longer and slacker geometry adjustment
- Carbon frame with Super Boost rear plus axle spacing for added stiffness
- DT Swiss wheels rolls true and smooth over all sorts of terrain
- Room for full-size water bottle on all frame sizes
- Item #PIV1WWN