Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Switchblade Pro X01 Carbon Wheel Mountain Bike
Built to shake up the mid-travel category, the Switchblade Pro X01 Carbon Wheel Mountain Bike brings a well-rounded package with no compromise between playfulness, climbing ability, and descending confidence. With 142mm of DW-Link driven travel, we’re equally comfortable taking the Switchblade for an all-day pedal on trails like the Whole Enchilada here in Utah, or for lapping gnarly tech trails in places like Bellingham. Pivot kept the head tube angle in line with modern trends on this mid-travel 29er, only it’s slightly towards the steeper end of the spectrum at 66 degrees in the low setting. This makes it extremely reactive for jibbing off every trailside takeoff in sight, or navigating the tight switchbacks that can be found near Pivot’s HQ in Phoenix.
This particular build features high-end parts from SRAM, boasting a lightweight X01 Eagle drivetrain and top-spec Code RSC brakes. The Fox Factory 36 GRIP2 fork lets this Switchblade ride to its full potential in downhill scenarios, with 160mm of confidence-inspiring travel. Carbon XMC1501 hoops from DT Swiss reduce weight and further enhance the bike’s zippy feel, and a steep 76-degree seat tube angle provides an efficient climbing position for you to spin to your heart’s content.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mid-travel trail bike suited for all trail adventures and local enduro races
- 142mm of DW-Link travel supplies predictable rear-wheel traction
- Fox Factory Float X shock is lightweight and easily tunable
- X01 groupset provides crisp shifting and lightweight components
- Carbon DT Swiss XMC1501 wheels are spritely and durable
- Code RSC brakes keep us stopping on a dime on the steepest trails
- Grippy Maxxis rubber with EXO+ casing keeps us locked into corners
- Superboost rear hub spacing enhances the frame’s structural integrity
- Item #PIV1WZJ
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov