Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Cinturato GRAVEL M Tire
Pirelli's Cinturato GRAVEL M Tires are chunky enough to handle whatever mixed terrain we're throwing at them. They're designed to be unstoppable on loose surfaces. Mechanical resistance and chemical grip both come from a SpeedGrip Compound that still keeps rolling resistance in mind. They maintain a high level of puncture protection no matter the weather, and we're loving the knobbly tread with the height and spacing guaranteed to deliver outstanding and versatile performance.
- Sturdy tire for the gravel enthusiast who loves to go hard
- Designed specifically for unstable surfaces and mixed terrain riding
- Knobs with height and spacing that guarantee performance
- SpeedGrip Compound features that don't compromise rolling efficiency
- High level of puncture protection riding through rain, sun, or snow
- Item #PIR1WUC
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.