2 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Cinturato GRAVEL M 650b Tire
Throwing back to the days of stiff steel bikes and balloon tires the Pirelli Cinturato GRAVEL M 650b Tire is one for getting aggressive off-road. Just at home on our gravel bikes as it would be on a cross-country bike this aggressive gravel tire sees us through all sorts of terrain. We're installing this tire on race days deep in American flyover country, letting it soak up aggressive gravel sections.
- Aggressive gravel tire coming in a variety of widths
- Speedgrip compound rolls smooth while sticking to dirt
- High 127 TPI makes the tire supple and reduces rolling resistance
- Aramid fiber sidewall belt helps protect against cuts and tears
- Tubeless-ready and clincher type options
- Item #PIR1WUB
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.