New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Dogma F8/F10 Zero Setback Seatpost
Early photos of Froome's matte-black prototype F8 frame revealed just about everything that's available on the "stock" version, minus a few choice components reserved for the likes of Team Sky riders. Such is the case, or should we say was the case, with his neutral Air8 seatpost. Well that's not the case anymore, as the Dogma F8 Zero Setback Seatpost has officially arrived.
Made with the same FlatBack tube shaping that the F8 frame employs, this Air8 post wears an ovalized frontal section paired with a rather truncated back half, which was done to create a vacuum that eliminates turbulence. A full carbon construction gets paired with a two-bolt carbon seat clamp, further ensuring weight remains as low as possible.
The Pinarello Dogma F8 Zero Setback Seatpost is available in either a Gloss or Matte Carbon version, and fits a vast number of Pinarello's dropbar bikes: Dyodo, Paris, Prince, Gan, Grevil, and Dogma F8/F10/F12. Like the standard setback version, this model accepts both Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS battery packs, but you'll need the mounting hardware, sold separately.
- Pinarello's zero-setback post for sleek Dogma cockpit setup
- Full carbon construction offers stiff support while shedding grams
- Pairs with Pinarello Dyodo, Paris, Prince, Gan, Grevil, and Dogma F8/F10/F12
- Zero setback keeps you centered in the cockpit and shortens reach
- Flatback tube shape eliminates turbulence and chatter from road
- Accepts Shimano Di2 and Campy EPS battery packs (mounting hardware not included)
- Item #PIN000W