Select style & size:Select options
Tools of the future.
The Pieps iProbe II is smarter than your average probe. Designed to improve speed and accuracy during companion rescue, the probe tip has an integrated low-range receiver to help locate burials. The target indicator detects an active signal from any standard beacon, and the automatic on-and-off feature turns the probe on when you deploy it, and off when it's folded. While this definitely doesn't take away the need for adequate beacon search practice, the iProbe can help speed up the pinpoint search.
- An electronic probe to aid in companion rescue
- Probe tip has an integrated low-range receiver
- KEVLAR cable pull system for easy extension
- Optical and acoustic target indicator
- 300cm length for maximum depth
- Takes one AA battery
- Item #BLD00PP