Select style & size:Select options
The Pieps Backup Transmitter is designed to be worn with your avalanche beacon, and provides a backup if you're searching for a victim after a slide and get caught in a secondary avalanche and separated from your beacon by more than a meter. Once the device senses you're no longer in motion, it goes into transmit mode. This is a backup device only, and not intended to be used instead of an avalanche beacon.
- Backup transmitter for secondary avalanches
- Goes into transmit mode when separated from main beacon by a meter
- Does not transmit when still in motion
- Compatible with any standard 457 kHz beacon
- Not to be used instead of an avalanche beacon
- Item #BLD00VJ