First of all, we're big fans of Picture Organic's environmental aspirations. From their reliance on recycled fibers to their use of PFC-free DWR, everything they do is woke. The Slany Pants use these eco-friendly elements not only to deflect snow but also to keep us warm. And in addition to all of the above, they come with a chic fit and streetwear-inspired style.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pants for cold, clear skies
- Highly weather-resistant construction fends off moderate snow
- Teflon EcoElite water repellent treatment sheds moisture
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable warmth even if wet
- Zippered vents and Coremax lining encourages breathable comfort
- Cuff and waist gaiters prevent snow from soaking your layers
- Item #PTOA07U
- [membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer), [face fabric] 46% recycled polyester, 54% polyester, DWR
- Coremax (80g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 handwarmer
- zippered thigh
- snowskirt, drawstring, belt loops
- Side Zips
- elastic binding
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2020
Size chart appears to be broken - what is the length of these pants?
December 15, 2020
The inseam on this pant is XS/24-25in, S/25-27, M/27-29, L/29-31, XL/31-33. Thanks for asking!