Object Ski Jacket
With cold smoke and frothy powder come frigid temperatures, so outfit yourself in the Picture Organic Men's Object Ski Jacket before you take on the powdery days you dream about all summer long. As its name suggests, France-based Picture Organic is a ski company that values environmental sustainability as much as it values performance-oriented gear, and the Object certainly is no exception. Its waterproof, breathable membrane is one of the first eco-friendly membranes out there, and it boasts remarkably high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep you comfy as you surf the soft stuff. Its shell comes from partially-recycled material, and the Thermal Dry System combines mid-to-heavyweight insulation with a uniquely knit lining that enhances moisture management in case you get sweaty out there.
- A waterproof ski jacket that loves all-mountain terrain
- DryPlay membrane sheds water and snow when carving turns all day
- Synthetic insulation traps heat for a warm and toasty feel
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt keep snow locked out of the jacket
- Droptail hem adds extra protection when taking a spill in snow
- Item #PTO002F