Taking breaks every other run to dry out and warm up on a powder day is now a thing of the past. Thanks to Picture Organic, the Lander Jacket is prepared to protect you from nasty weather when it's snowing multiple inches per hour on an all-time powder day. Taped seam construction paired with a DryPlay membrane prevents moisture from permeating the garment when you’re getting trenched in powder on your favorite run. The 2L shell construction is highly compliant for improved mobility and a stretchy feel when you're making dynamic turns in tightly spaced trees. When the weather takes a turn for the worst, synthetic insulation throughout the jacket traps body warmth on especially frigid and windy chairlift rides.
- Insulated ski shell keeps you lapping your favorite chair all day
- DryPlay waterproof membrane actively sheds snow as it falls
- Adjustable powder skirt and hem supply an articulated fit for mobility
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure snacks, media, and essentials
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Item #PTOA06N
- 2L shell, [face fabric] 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester, [membrane] DryPlay, [finish] DWR
- 80g thermal STD
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- drawcord adjustable
- zippered underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2020
Will the hood fit over a standard ski helmet?