A technical jacket with classic flare, the Kate Jacket can handle long days on the mountain but won't look out of place off the mountain. True to Picture Organic's mission this jacket is constructed from a partially recycled polyester shell, and a PFC-free water-resistant coating to blend performance and sustainability.
- Stylish and functional ski and snowboard jacket for daily use
- Durable nylon face fabric handles the wear and tear of riding
- 2-layer membrane seals the weather out and wicks moisture
- Flannel lining boosts comfort and moisture wicking
- Synthetic insulation traps heat and maintains loft when wet
- Stretch snow skirt keeps blowing snow out of your layering
- Zipper and flap on the pockets keep your goods secured
- Item #PTO004P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125lbs
Got a new jacket for snowboarding and can't wait to try it out! It is well designed, though the racket runs a little small!