It's the weekend and you're hungry for pow. Pull on the Exa Pants and go eat some fresh snow. True to Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel, the Exa is constructed from durable, partially recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating with a waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane to keep you out during midwinter storms and spring bluebird days alike.
- Sustainable pants to keep you comfortable on the slopes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects from snow and rain
- Fully sealed seams eliminate any chance of moisture seeping in
- Lofty insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days of the season
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat if the day warms up
- Built-in boot gaiters prevent snow and cold air from permeating
- Reinforced cuffs protect pants from sharp ski and snowboard edges
- Item #PTOA062
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer), [face fabric] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- 40g Thermal (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- inner thigh zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2020
Lovely - runs small!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
Love Pic Organic stuff. It's very well made, the price point is approachable, and they actually give a shit about the environment, supply chain transparency, and paying fair wages. I will say these run a bit small. I typically take a size small, but know that the Euro fit from Picture often runs a bit smaller than what we are accustomed to here in the States. I ordered a M and it was the correct choice. I'm 5'3" and approx 130-135 lbs. These are nicely high waisted and keep the pow out of the crack. Comfy, warm, durable. This is a great option for those who are conscious but also interested in responsible consumerism. You couldn't find a better company! Do some research on this company - out of France. It's as if Burton + Patagonia had a baby. I LOVE their stuff. Great style but with an environmental ethos that is in-line with what Patagonia has been doing here in the US. They are pioneering the textile industry to create less waste, reuse materials, increase supply chain transparency, and pay fair wages. Cannot recommend this company enough.