Exa Expedition Pant
Start your hunt for freshies with your Picture Organic Women's Exa Expedition Pant on and your pow-hungry friends in tow. True to Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel, the Exa is constructed from durable, partially recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating with a waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane to keep you out during midwinter storms and spring bluebird days alike.
A built-in powder skirt ensures no cold air or snow can sneak into your layers, and the jacket-to-pant interface works with Picture Organic's jackets to create a seal between you and the elements. The insulation is not only eco-friendly, but it also works to keep you toasty warm while you're getting blasted by wind or sitting on icy chairlifts. If the sun comes out and the day heats up, open the generous inner thigh vents and dump some of that excess heat.
- Eco-friendly pant to take on the slopes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects from snow and rain
- Fully taped seams eliminate any chance of moisture seeping in
- Lofty insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days of the season
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat if the day warms up
- Build in powder skirt prevents snow and cold air from permeating
- Reinforced cuffs protect pants from sharp ski and snowboard edges
- Item #PTO001S