Picture skiing in Picture Organic.
- Picture Organic made this ski jacket as green as possible
- Partially-recycled shell backed by waterproof, breathable DryPlay
- Thermal Dry System includes moisture-managing knit liner
- Midweight insulation ensures warmth throughout winter
- Underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Adjustable hood and powder skirt for customized coverage
- Wrist gaiters keep the sleeves in place
- Item #PTO000F
- Q & A
So functional and stylish!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 190lbs
Only knocking down 1 star because of the fit, fair or not. I find that any european brand is slightly smaller fitting than any US branded item. The size is just a tad snug...nothing that will get in my way of skiing and moving around though. If you're between sizes or debating, I would recommend ordering a size up. I love all of the pockets - esp the one for the ski pass! I ended up choosing this one over a patagonia jacket that I ordered at the same time to try because of the pockets and function but also the fit and style was slightly better. Looking forward to getting out there and using my new jacket!
FYI: the zippers are more orange than pink. They definitely looked much more pink on my computer and that's what i was expecting. Wasn't sure if I loved the orange when I first received it but it's really grown on me. I really appreciate the unique color scheme.