Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Picture skiing in Picture Organic.
Picture Organic is a fairly new outdoors company from France—about nine years running—and it's pretty impressive that the designers are coming out with apparel as innovative and reliable as the Women's Exa Ski Jacket. With fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable DryPlay membrane, the Exa handles winter's powder days and spring's bluebird days with equal zeal. Its Thermal Dry System includes midweight insulation suitable winter's colder days, and there's a uniquely knit lining that enhances moisture management and quick-drying comfort in case you get too sweaty. Picture Organic strives to make products as eco-friendly as possible, so the Exa features a shell made of partially-recycled material.
- Picture Organic made this ski jacket as green as possible
- Partially-recycled shell backed by waterproof, breathable DryPlay
- Thermal Dry System includes moisture-managing knit liner
- Midweight insulation ensures warmth throughout winter
- Underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Adjustable hood and powder skirt for customized coverage
- Wrist gaiters keep the sleeves in place
- Item #PTO000F
[membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer) [face fabric] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester, PFC-free DWR coating [lining] 100% polyester
Thermal Dry System, 100% polyester
2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve