Exa Ski Jacket
Not only is the Women's Exa Ski Jacket reliable and mountain-ready, but it sticks with Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel for a better future. Constructed from durable recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating backed by a waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane so you can stay dry during the season's biggest storms without overheating, the Exa can handle midwinter powder days and spring bluebird days alike. It includes midweight insulation to keep you out on the coldest days of the season, and there's a uniquely knit lining that enhances moisture management and quick-drying comfort in case you get too sweaty.
- Eco-friendly jacket for exploring the mountain
- Partially-recycled shell backed by a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture-managing knit liner wicks away sweat when things heat up
- Midweight insulation traps body heat on the chilliest days
- Underarm zippers dump heat so you stay comfortable
- Adjustable hood and powder skirt for customized coverage
- Wrist gaiters prevent chilly air from entering through sleeves
- Item #PTO001R
- Q & A
So functional and stylish!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 190lbs
Only knocking down 1 star because of the fit, fair or not. I find that any european brand is slightly smaller fitting than any US branded item. The size is just a tad snug...nothing that will get in my way of skiing and moving around though. If you're between sizes or debating, I would recommend ordering a size up. I love all of the pockets - esp the one for the ski pass! I ended up choosing this one over a patagonia jacket that I ordered at the same time to try because of the pockets and function but also the fit and style was slightly better. Looking forward to getting out there and using my new jacket!
FYI: the zippers are more orange than pink. They definitely looked much more pink on my computer and that's what i was expecting. Wasn't sure if I loved the orange when I first received it but it's really grown on me. I really appreciate the unique color scheme.