Why We Like The Picture Equation 4/3 Front Zip Wetsuit
When winter swells roll in, we pull on the Equation 4/3 Front Zip Wetsuit to ride some clean, steep waves. As we wait in the lineup, the thick foam and Picture's warmest lining hold in heat to keep our muscles primed and ready to charge. When the wait is over, the glued, blind-stitched, fully-sealed seams bend to our whim while shutting out water and resisting tears for reliable performance that doesn't hold us back from finding our flow on the face.
- Full wetsuit for surfing in cooler waters
- Glued, blind-stitched seams for flexibility and durability
- Petroleum-free foam for eco-friendly heat retention
- Chest-zip entry to maintain flexibility and reduce flushing
- Thicker patches at ribs to increase paddling comfort
- Recycled lining is laminated with water-based glue to further reduce impact
- Item #PTOA1GL
- Responsible Collection
- 80% Eicoprene, 11.5% recycled nylon, 5% nylon, 2% recycled polyester, 1.5% spandex
- Water Temp
- 52 - 63F
- [torso] 4mm, [limbs] 3mm
- [neck] Glideskin
- Seam Construction
- glued, blind-stitched, fully sealed
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help