Select Style & Size
Delicious and nutritious breakfast fuel.
Feast on the tantalizing flavors and wholesome ingredients found in the Picky Oats Multi-Serve Pouch instead of eating the same old slop you'd find in the grocery store oatmeal section. Picky Bars' delicious oatmeal is made with quality ingredients you'd never think would be placed in oatmeal, with ingenious flavors ranging from Can't Beet Chocolate to Game, Set, Matcha and How Bout Dem Apples.
Each pouch contains four hearty servings, with each serving providing between 310 and 325 energy-fueling calories and 10 to 11 grams of filling protein. Please note, both the Can't Beet Chocolate and How Dem Apples flavors contain almonds and all three are processed in a plant that uses peanuts and soy products. However, all three flavors are free of dairy, soy, and gluten, meaning they're both vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Fuel up with wholesome oatmeal that's nutritious and tasty
- Contains four hearty servings sure to satisfy your hunger
- Each serving contains between 310 and 325 fueling calories
- You'll find 10 to 11 grams of filling protein per serving
- Can't Beet Chocolate and How Bout Dem Apples have almonds
- Game, Set, Matcha! gives you a 25mg caffeine boost
- All flavors are free of gluten, dairy, and soy
- Item #PKY0005
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How Bout Dem Apples?] 325 calories, [Game, Set, Matcha!] 310 calories
- Servings Per Container
- 4 hearty servings
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How Bout Dem Apples?] almonds, [all flavors] processed in a plant that uses soy and peanuts
- Claimed Weight
- 11.3 oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
January 31, 2019
This is good, easy to make, instant oat meal. I've been on a kick with this stuff before ski touring this year and it has been treating me well. Easy on the gut, packed full of energy and nutrients and filling.
August 7, 2018
Delicious and filling
- I've used it several times
Picky Bars Oatmeal has been a huge game changer for me. Created by professional athletes for athletes, this oatmeal is packed with protein and is gluten-free, organic, and vegan. You won't find any weird sh*t lurking in this oatmeal — just wholesome ingredients like rolled oats, dates, chia seeds, almond, and cacao powder. The best part is this oatmeal keeps me full till lunch, it's delicious, and take fewer than 60 seconds to prepare.