Select your style & size:Select options
Explore the outdoors together.
Comfortably supporting young children up to 40 pounds, the Phil and Teds Escape Baby Carrier is your ticket to outdoor exploration with your baby or toddler. This ingenious baby carrier allows you to immerse your child in the great outdoors and travel destinations. The moldable head and neck cradle your baby's head when they're slumbering soundly, with foot stirrups for improved circulation. Plus, there's a sun hood with removable wind/rain cover for protecting little ones from the elements.
Accommodating a wide variety of body shapes and sizes, the slide adjust safety harness offers infinite adjustments for you and your baby. The Body-Tech Fit System prevents perspiration build-up with its ventilated mesh back panels. Ergonomic lumbar support eliminates soreness from all-day excursions, with a padded hip belt evenly distributing weight. Another cool feature is Base Loading technology, which acts as a kickstand for setting down the bag with your child still inside. This spring-loaded system conveniently folds flat when it's not in use, slimming down the bag for easier storage and transport. Other key features include a removable day pack, zippered hip belt pocket, H2O pocket for hydration reservoirs (not included), and an included changing mat.
- 40 pound carrying capacity
- Slide adjust safety harness (for adult & baby)
- Ergonomic lumbar support with padded hip belt
- Base Loading stand with folding inner-spring
- Moldable head/neck support and foot stirrups for baby
- H20 pocket for hydration reservoir (not included)
- Zip-off day pack with changing mat
- Sunhood with removable wind/rain cover
- Folds flat for compact storage and travel
- Item #PHL0006
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
"This pack is great for taller and bigger guys. The chest strap can be at my 6'6" husband's chest and not his throat. It can also fit my 5'5" frame which makes this pack great! The harness straps while super soft seem really hot and not very breathable. Overall I really like this pack!"